Skyliners Alumni Practice This Weekend

This weekend the Skyliners Alumni will be holding practice on Sunday, as the corps works on the 2008 drill. Sunday's pracitce will run from from 12-5ish as we are looking to complete the drill. Practice will be held at Riggins Field Complex in East Rutherford, NJ. The Riggins Field Complex is located on Hackensack Street, between East Union Avenue and Railroad Avenue. The site is also accessible via Route 17.

Everyone is invited to attend and watch the Skyliners Alumni as they prepare for the this summer's exhibition season.

Sock it in!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend the Skyliners Alumni will be holding practice on Sunday, as the corps works on the 2008 drill. Sunday's pracitce will run from from 12-5ish as we are looking to complete the drill. Practice will be held at Riggins Field Complex in East Rutherford, NJ. The Riggins Field Complex is located on Hackensack Street, between East Union Avenue and Railroad Avenue. The site is also accessible via Route 17.

Everyone is invited to attend and watch the Skyliners Alumni as they prepare for the this summer's exhibition season.

Sock it in!!!

If you cloudn't make it to the Sky Alumni drill rehearsal yesterday, here is what you missed...

Click Here For Sky Alumni Drill Rehearsal Photos. (Photos by Tori Chizek) :thumbs-up::blink:

Edited by Contra Joe

If you cloudn't make it to the Sky Alumni drill rehearsal yesterday, here is what you missed...

Click Here For Sky Alumni Drill Rehearsal Photos. (Photos by Tori Chizek) :thumbs-up::blink:

If anyone else has any pictures from yeaterday's drill rehearsal please feel free to e-mail them to me and I will put them on the website.

If anyone else has any pictures from yeaterday's drill rehearsal please feel free to e-mail them to me and I will put them on the website.

Who is the soprano player in the very first picture, if you know? He looks familiar to me.

Click Here For Sky Alumni Drill Rehearsal Photos. (Photos by Tori Chizek) :blink::blink:

Tori, Nice camera work. (Hey not too close to me, I will break the camera :thumbs-up: )

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Dan :blink:

Who is the soprano player in the very first picture, if you know? He looks familiar to me.

He is some clown from Albany :thumbs-up: (Hopefully not the law looking for me :blink: Hopefully not me X's [bea's] lawyer )

Edited by skymello2

We call him TT or Twinkle Toes...