Sad news...

Jak

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad but I saw it coming. I'm not a smoker, but I feared that when states started passing anti smoking laws the ones to suffer would be 504's that depend on the Bingo hall revenue. Watch for more to have issues.

wow, so pride is done for a year, and fantasia isn't coming out? it's going to be strange at wgi without them!

Fantasia isn't competing next year either?

They're being smart about it! But if it's true that neither Fantasia or Pride will be out next year, that's sad :-(

Sad but I saw it coming. I'm not a smoker, but I feared that when states started passing anti smoking laws the ones to suffer would be 504's that depend on the Bingo hall revenue. Watch for more to have issues.

It happened to SJ Raider too, very sad!

i understand designer extraordinary karl lowe has recently resigned from the fantasia program whether they return to wgi world competition remains to be seen.they have existed without mr. lowe and continued to be competitve on at least one occasion that i recall albeit with less than stellar results.

Edited by dugg

We should wait until Fantasia makes an official announcement before spreading rumors about them going inactive next season.

We should wait until Fantasia makes an official announcement before spreading rumors about them going inactive next season.

Yeah, we should... but this is colorguard planet!