Murfreesboro lineup

a la dci.org:

Drum Corps International returns this July to Middle Tennessee State University for the popular Masters of the Summer Music Games presented by the Pearl Corporation. Here fans will experience the top eight corps up to that point of the season. If any corps will generate momentum to carry them through to the World Championships, this is the place where it gets kicked into a higher gear. The winning group here will become drum corps’ "king of the hill."

GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Well, you probably know for sure that these three corps will be there. You can count on that 100%.

Cavaliers

Blue Devils

Cadets

Phantom, SCV, Bluecoats, and Crown are pretty much a lock also. One may slip out but I doubt it. And this is just my hard opinion on it. Also, at least 7 of the top 8 from the previous years finals have made the Murf show every year they started doing this.

Edited by Feathers Up

When I marched it was the top 8 corps from the previous year. When did they change that? That must suck to have to change your tour schedule on short notice like that.

well, it is scheduled the day before the Atlanta competition so most corps would be in the area anywayz...plus it's usually the same corps every year. which is a good thing for someone (ME!) living in Tennessee who basically gets a preview of finals 2 weeks before the event. it's good stuff.