2008 California State Open

I am looking forward to the different venue. I hope the field is better in Gilroy. I know the field at Freemont was considerably better last year than in previous years, but it was still real rough.

Besides, I love the smell of garlic!

Guys trust me, I live in Gilroy, I graduated from Gilroy HS and I must say, this field just plain kicks ###. Its so nice, so perfect, the bleachers arent bad as well, whoever is going to this show, do me a favor and yell my name for me.... =P

Guys trust me, I live in Gilroy, I graduated from Gilroy HS and I must say, this field just plain kicks ###. Its so nice, so perfect, the bleachers arent bad as well, whoever is going to this show, do me a favor and yell my name for me.... =P

...only if there are garlic fries at the snackbar!

The bleachers are maybe twice the size of Fremont, so you have the opportunity to see more of the visual package.

...and who knows, it could be hot as hell.

Edited by Wildabeast

...and who knows, it could be hot as hell.

Please don't tempt the gods that way...I still have nightmares about rehearsing for the Sac show in 95.

Quote from Dream's own Art Hood "#### it's hot...and when a black man from Arizona says it's hot..."

Please don't tempt the gods that way...I still have nightmares about rehearsing for the Sac show in 95.

Quote from Dream's own Art Hood "#### it's hot...and when a black man from Arizona says it's hot..."

It is gonna be hot....there's a heat wave right now here and the high is 96 today -_-