Thank you EMPIRE

Thanks Members and Staff.... I had a great weekend..

The parade was fun as hell and it was nice to see the front line pigs havin fun........................

Was tired after the run through today but it wil be worth it in Toledo

Kenny

Edited by kennadrin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue:

What a blast the parade was yesterday, the great turnout, the old streetbeat and vocals, the crowds and the Statesmen family - can't beat. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all of the alumni that joined us yesterday and gave us a lesson in Statesment entertainment. Mr. B would have been proud.

Practice was....well....WOW! Our hard work will make our Toledo experience so much more important. Pete Webber has done a great job with our drill, Jerry and Jimmy are working wonders with our music, the guard...well...does crazy and exciting tell you anything and our drumline and pit are spectacular! It's an exciting time to be around our corps!!

Thank you to our staff for all of your hardwork. You will not be disappointed with the product!!

Leslie :tongue:

Who you callin' a pig? oink oink LOL

Was great seeing you in line Donny, Its kid of hard to imagine an Empire lead line without you involved.... I probably should stop using that word huh?

Hope to see you at future Alumni gigs

Kenny

Who you callin' a pig? oink oink LOL

Well if hot dogs are made from pig, then that whole front line is guilty as charged.

Wait... porkchops are made from pig - so Kenny's guilty too.

Well if hot dogs are made from pig, then that whole front line is guilty as charged.

Wait... porkchops are made from pig - so Kenny's guilty too.

Man you're just a bag of laughs....... This summer is going to be fun TA

Oh and

aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye...............

BANG

Edited by kennadrin

People in New Jersey are still talking about THOSE lead lines. And we had a little piggy still in training, Ryan Codd.

I finished "almost" as strong as I started LOL.

Donny

My family and I caught the parade. One of the highlights for sure was the Empire Statesmen. Their size and sound was incredible. I know Drum Corps usually don't do alot of parades but Empire just seems to have a knack for doing them. They play to the crowd and the crowd always responds.

It was great seeing some of their alumni marching along with them and I am looking forward to their home show July 5th.

People in New Jersey are still talking about THOSE lead lines. And we had a little piggy still in training, Ryan Codd.

I finished "almost" as strong as I started LOL.

Donny

"Little Piggie" (lol) - that's one of those things that could stick.