Corps at 2008 Memorial Day Parades

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCUSE ME! I think you left out ONE rather well known group. The New York Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps !!!

My apologies... You are Quite correct. I look forward to meeting you at the finish.

:dancin:

My apologies... You are Quite correct. I look forward to meeting you at the finish.

:w00t:

I had omitted THE SKYLINERS ALUMNI D&B CORPS.. I did not proof read my post.. It only added up to six musical units..

BRAIN FART!!!!!

:dancin:

Caballeros Competing Corps:

5/25/08 Saddle Brook, NJ

5/26/08 Wallington, NJ

Rochelle Park, NJ

Hawthorne, NJ

The Cabs Alumni usually lead the Hawthorne Parade, we (the competing corps) bring up the rear. Then, as mentioned earlier, we play Flamingo Cha Cha together.

It is a wonderful experience!

Wow what did Wallington do to get the Cabs at our parade? Usually we have the High School band and that is it. Last year they didn't have enough kids to march so they had a boom box with the band playing on it.

Wow what did Wallington do to get the Cabs at our parade? Usually we have the High School band and that is it. Last year they didn't have enough kids to march so they had a boom box with the band playing on it.

They Asked LOL...

Bucs are in Warminster, PA. :dancin:

Well I am glad that they did. are you doing the Fireman's Parade in June?

No we are not...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have it on reliable sources, that THE CADETS will be at the Hawthorne Memorial Day Parade as well as The CABS ALUMNI, CABS COMPETING CORPS, a fife and drum corps, The Passaic County Sherriff's Department Band, and Hawthorne High School Marching Band.

SEVEN, count them, 7 Musical units in one parade... including 3 Drum Corps.

It will be a Great show.

RUMP!!!! :whip:

Wow - that will be a great parade! Cadets website does say they will be there - as well as Carlstadt at 9 am and Rochelle Park at 11:30. SOmetimes I really miss NJ.

Have a great time!

Boston Crusaders Seniors will march in Somerville, MA on May 25th, and Cambridge, MA on May 26th.

This week, I was substitute teaching (I am a retired teacher) and the fifth grade was decorating veterans' graves with flags. I was honored to be able to paly "Taps" for them. The kids thought it was cool.

Have a good weekend, and may you never find yourself marching behind those prune-eating palominos!