Who wants to give a Corps Member a Ride?

So who is going to finals? ok. Who is driving back to Indy after finals? anyone?

lol, so i booked a flight out of Indy at 6:00am on sunday the 10th. (i did so because classes start at my college the next day, and i need to get home and get ready!)

My Corps isn't running shuttle to the airport until 12:00pm that day (didn't learn this until today) ...so...who would be a gracious gracious soul and drop me off at the airport on their way back? It'd be amazing if someone could help out....so if any of you are like "aw how sad"...think about it?

:tongue: you guys rock! lol.

I think you should be able to take the free shuttle back to Indy that the city is providing for fans.

If not, there is always extra room on buses from different corps going to the airport after Finals.

yea, I was gonna say what Minimaster said... if you talk to your corps admin staff leading up to finals, they will find you a ride. I'm sure SOME corps will be running buses to the airport the night after finals, so there will be space for you somewhere. Don't stress about nailing down your ride to the airport before you leave for tour.

have a great season! (your college classes start early)

If not, there is always extra room on buses from different corps going to the airport after Finals.

Indeed. Buses are almost empty after finals on their way to airports and going back home.