WTB - Kanstul G Euphonium

Gary Matczak

i know they're not cheap but kanstul is somehow fast tracking bugles. i'm told they are shippng in two to three weeks instead of months!

Prices must have gone up. Can't even get their 2008 price list on line.

I think they were in the 2K to 2.1K range for 2007. The price of brass was rumored to have gone up, so I suppose the retail price will too. I got mine in 2002 for $1,835.

I'm not sure I want to sell mine just yet, but if the price of gas reaches the $12 per gallon it was rumored to by the end of summer, I might have no choice. I put in $40 yesterday and it didn't even top it off. And for all intents and purposes, I only have a 10 gallon tank. (although spec'd at 11.9 gallons) Normally fueling at 9 gallons/300 miles. Sometimes 10.5 gallons if I let the fuel light come on plus twenty or so miles.

I think they were in the 2K to 2.1K range for 2007. The price of brass was rumored to have gone up, so I suppose the retail price will too. I got mine in 2002 for $1,835.

I'm not sure I want to sell mine just yet, but if the price of gas reaches the $12 per gallon it was rumored to by the end of summer, I might have no choice. I put in $40 yesterday and it didn't even top it off. And for all intents and purposes, I only have a 10 gallon tank. (although spec'd at 11.9 gallons) Normally fueling at 9 gallons/300 miles. Sometimes 10.5 gallons if I let the fuel light come on plus twenty or so miles.

Want to feel better?.. 9 gal. in my Dodge Ram Sport (5.9L) might get me to the next gas station. :whip: (I know....my choice but look back at gas prices in 2000 when I bought it) $1.30 :whip:

Edited by melligene