Sound of the South - July 5th - Manassas Virginia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fusion will be in Maryland, and will be doing Havre De Grace Saturday morning.

Hurricanes will be at that parade also. Not sure if they will have the chance to actually practice after.

...sometimes July 4th can be pleasant or it can be unbearable here. We too wore shorts last year in the parade and I liked it!!

This is us last year in the July 4th parade in Fairfax.

38-Parade.jpg

[/q

excitement is building... gotta love the summer uniforms!

Music City Legend is on the road! Penny and I won't be making the trip due to Cavalier Anniversary Corps obligations but our hearts and minds will be with the corps.

The Legend Battery Pod launches for Baltimore later this afternoon. Heaven help our Pod pilots. I can hear the pecking on the seats now. Brass, guard and pit are underway in the land yacht, as well as the equipment trailer.

The little (now big) corps that could, Shenandoah Sound, has put together quite a lineup, drum corps fans. Come on out, show your support and enjoy a great night of drum corps.

Edited by 00Sop

Is that vibrating soprano on the right side our Dick Pommerleau??????

J

...sometimes July 4th can be pleasant or it can be unbearable here. We too wore shorts last year in the parade and I liked it!!

This is us last year in the July 4th parade in Fairfax.

38-Parade.jpg

[/q

excitement is building... gotta love the summer uniforms!

Is that vibrating soprano on the right side our Dick Pommerleau??????

J

Obviously an impostor :smile: , posing as a soprano player! That guy couldn't possibly play a note. :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhhhh so.......an imposter.

Good to see that yer still alive Mr. Pomerleau........sorry I couldn't be there for the party this year, but wish you and the corps much success with the show. A stellar group of performers........see you at Chambersburg again.

Jim

Obviously an impostor :smile: , posing as a soprano player! That guy couldn't possibly play a note. :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhhhh so.......an imposter.

Good to see that yer still alive Mr. Pomerleau........sorry I couldn't be there for the party this year, but wish you and the corps much success with the show. A stellar group of performers........see you at Chambersburg again.

Jim

Okay folks, the show is tomorrow at 8pm. I, along with several other folks, spent a ton of time prepping the competition and practice fields for the show tomorrow-so that means you all need to come see the fruits of our labor :thumbup: ...and see the drum corps too.