Sound of the South - July 5th - Manassas Virginia

THANK YOU Anthony and team! Just got back from Manassas Park. The Buccanners appreciate all the effort you and everyone associated with this show made to welcome us and make us feel at home. The fields were great, especially considering the rain that fell in the area!

Thanks again for the hospitality!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU Anthony and team! Just got back from Manassas Park. The Buccanners appreciate all the effort you and everyone associated with this show made to welcome us and make us feel at home. The fields were great, especially considering the rain that fell in the area!

Thanks again for the hospitality!

All I did was help line the field. The real thanks go to all of our corps administration and Manassas Park City Schools. Thanks to everyone who performed and came out to see the show!

Pictures please!

I took a couple of pics, but only one of Sun Devils. Maybe I can get it on here later, when I'm home.

I put up a review of the show in the Review section of the DCA forum. Check it out.