The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

Pretty excited to hear everyone's reviews and see the pictures. Just wondering. Is anyone going to be allowed to videotape Madisonic? And if so is anyone going to? Because I just can't stand waiting untill Naperville to see this thing.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. However... if the guaaaaard wanted to rock that uni with fedoras, that would be totally permissible. ;)

and 2. because my screen name has "pit" in it, and i cringe everytime i see it, our pit will not be "our" pit again, until we get the Aussies back on them as well. *such* a big part of our performance/who we *were* on the field. so says an old bast'd with no keyboard chops, or cred of any real nature... chuckle

no slight to the kids, obviously... they've got my full support... but i think an aussie-free Madison pit almost bothers me more than one with mic'd keys ;)

Edited by Scouts Pit

I'll call you "brother", but I won't forgive you for being from Kansas. Lawrence, more specifically. :lol:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

1. However... if the guaaaaard wanted to rock that uni with fedoras, that would be totally permissible. ;)

and 2. because my screen name has "pit" in it, and i cringe everytime i see it, our pit will not be "our" pit again, until we get the Aussies back on them as well. *such* a big part of our performance/who we *were* on the field. so says an old bast'd with no keyboard chops, or cred of any real nature... chuckle

no slight to the kids, obviously... they've got my full support... but i think an aussie-free Madison pit almost bothers me more than one with mic'd keys ;)

Geez, guys, such a fuss over a drawing... the Aussies are shown in this earlier pic courtesy of ACN.

And, BTW, the guard will rock it this year with or without a fedora or panama hat or whatever it is in that drawing.

100_4428.jpg

I really hope they throw in gauntlets. I really like the Scouts' unis from the past 4 years and was kinda hoping th new ones would somewhat resemble them.

It's taken care of.......

wait!

and sorry about my spelling......

I do have very big arms to make up for it

(just be glad I tried to tell you what the pants look like........ Hmmm!)

Edited by Cop

and sorry about my spelling......

I do have very big arms to make up for it

That's got to be the funniest comment I've seen on this forum... ROFLMAO!

we got to talking about Battlestar Galactica somehow in another thread.....and after seeing the sketch for Madison's new uniform, I can't help but giggle a little...

.....Battlestar Galactica's main theme is "All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again..."

I guess Madison is just coming full circle now.... :blink::lol::whistle::worthy: :worthy: :blink::tic::lol::worthy: :worthy:

Edited by gumby5647

we got to talking about Battlestar Galactica somehow in another thread.....and after seeing the sketch for Madison's new uniform, I can't help but giggle a little...

Nerds... :lol:

I'll call you "brother", but I won't forgive you for being from Kansas. Lawrence, more specifically. :lol:

it's ok... my tattoo is a fleur de lis. not our championship trophy...

(or Pierce and Pollard's new rings)

or...

;)