HYPE 2008

I am hearing through the grapevine that the corps has gone inactive for the summer, citing a lack of brass players.

There should be something official soon.

As a Board Member, Parent, and Chaperone, I am quite sad about the turn of events for HYPE for 2008. We have tried everything to obtain the brass membership that is required to have a competitive corps, with no avail. We will continue our recruitment strategies for the 2009 season.

We will host the Yamaha Canada Cup on Sunday July 27th at 2pm at Ron V. Joyce Stadium at McMaster University. Please come out and support the show as well as HYPE.

Thank you for your concern. All the best to those fielding this summer. Go Get 'Em!!!!

As a Board Member, Parent, and Chaperone, I am quite sad about the turn of events for HYPE for 2008. We have tried everything to obtain the brass membership that is required to have a competitive corps, with no avail. We will continue our recruitment strategies for the 2009 season.

We will host the Yamaha Canada Cup on Sunday July 27th at 2pm at Ron V. Joyce Stadium at McMaster University. Please come out and support the show as well as HYPE.

Thank you for your concern. All the best to those fielding this summer. Go Get 'Em!!!!

All the best as you work towards a return to the field!! I hope the members you did have find a place for the summer!!

This is too bad - HYPE has been moving along nicely the past few years. Time to build for next year I guess.

I wonder if Dutch will be taking on any HYPE members for their corps and tour this summer?

I wonder if Dutch will be taking on any HYPE members for their corps and tour this summer?

They are picking up some guard members as far as I know. Not sure about other sections.

Sorry to hear about the turn of events for HYPE for this season. It is always sad to hear of a corps going inactive. Such a hard activity to keep going in Canada.

Dutch Boy does have a few openings available and have tried to accommodate those who have contacted us.

Looking forward to your return in 2009.

Leigh

Wow! As a former Conqueror II instructor I'm really sorry to hear this.

Hoping for a bigger, stronger HYPE back on the field in '09.