Here's my take:

1) Cadets

2) Bloo

3) BAC

4) Glassmen

5) X-men

6) Troopers

7) Pioneer

'Sounds about right off recent years. Maybe Bloo surprises and wins. It's early. Who knows.' Glad the Corps season is just about upon us !

Ok I'm going to take a shot at it:

1. The Cadets - Well they are the Cadets, narration or no narration thier hornline and drill always impresses me.

2. BAC - From what I have heard, their brass sound has come a ways since last season and that is what seemed to hold them back last year. Granted, I haven't really heard it while marching since May 11th - but I say they will come out of the gates on fire. I have hopes that this will be a great year for them. I can promise the fans will love it!

3. Bloo - I really liked thier show at the beginning of the year last year but than it just sort of fizzled for me as the rest of shows developed and matured.

The rest of the field is really a toss up for me. I haven't really studied their trends as much as I have the others.

Here's to all of corps going out there and doing their best and being judged accordingly! No matter where everyone places I am sure it will be a great year. Sounds like most corps are going back to what they do best. Should be awesome to watch it all unfold.

Good, the more brass the better.

Me thinks you will be pretty happy with them this year.

Uhhh....well, I'm ALWAYS happy with them anyway. But I'm sure I will be EXTRA happy this year. I plan on staying up tommorow night and waiting for someone to post results: either here or on dci.org.

Uhhh....well, I'm ALWAYS happy with them anyway. But I'm sure I will be EXTRA happy this year. I plan on staying up tommorow night and waiting for someone to post results: either here or on dci.org.

We're usually all here together waiting for scores every night. Someone will start a "Toledo Lounge" thread or something like that = just join us there. People post online throughout the show. It is usually a great group to "hang out" with - I know I got more than a few chuckles out of it last year. You can usually get scores "live" here as they are announced (you gotta love technology). There were many nights they were posted here long before DCI had them posted. Now the recaps are a different story. Gotta wait for DCI for those but they were usually posted within an hour or two after the show ended, by the next morning in some cases.