The Official 2008 Crossmen Thread

Eight hours until they compete (give or take a few minutes) to get into the evening show.

Go bones!

The evening show awaits your triumphant return and we distant fans are happy to sacrifice our Saturday night to a computer screen watching you.

(Added an hour and a half later)

Watch for this. The corps comes on after the intermission. When they did this in Clifton, they had plenty of time to set up. The front ensemble played "Across the Universe" to get the crowd in the mood for Planet X. It was lovely.

For those watching on the internet, I don't know if we'll be able to hear it.

Edited by barigirl78

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still having router issues here and am unable to watch live feed. Calling in the best IT guy I know (my son) to fix it.

This is an emergency! I'm running out of time. Need me some Bones! Need me some Bones!

I thought they did a solid performance today. The guard is awesome this year. I watched mulit-camera and got to see some of it up close. Good stuff.

More seriously...

I hope the person who needed medical attention is ok.

If anyone hears anything, please post.

I thought they did a solid performance today. The guard is awesome this year. I watched mulit-camera and got to see some of it up close. Good stuff.

More seriously...

I hope the person who needed medical attention is ok.

If anyone hears anything, please post.

All I have read from another thread is that it was a guard person who was hit by another guard person early in the show.

All I have read from another thread is that it was a guard person who was hit by another guard person early in the show.

They are now saying she has a dislocated knee and is on the way to the hospital or there already.

Another guard member had the presence of mind to help her off and continue with the performance.

It's a mixture of sadness and elation. I'm really sorry for the girl's injury.

But the corps made the evening show!

Wow. I thought it would be close because Madison did a nice job today.

But the Bones did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onward to the evening show in which, I hope they can just have a little fun and just enjoy performing for the home town after the stress of making the evening show and the sad injury to that brave guard member.

SWEET !!!!!!!!

Congrats

LOVIN IT