Bluecoats Preseason CD!

I'm so pumped! The 'Coats seem to have released a preseason CD (I don't think it was at the show last night...), and the Fan Network (Bluecoats Page) says "Download the 2008 Bluecoats..." and shows a little preview video (just some basic spinning logos with the music behind), but I can't find a download/purchase link!!! Am I missing something or is DCI.org?

looks like it was just taken down? I saw it too, and had the same dilemma.

edit- you can actually still view the video if you click on bluecoats for the pull down menu and it's the video that's automatically in the play window.

Edited by baristeve

Hopefully this is available tomorrow so I can download it at work and listen to it about 2000 times.

Hopefully this is available tomorrow so I can download it at work and listen to it about 2000 times.

Yah, I'll deal with that. I can't download at work, though. I got my hopes up that I'd be listening to it on the way in.

Well, I'll just have to keep the faith with that nice bump in the score tonight in that state up North.

Signing out from Columbus (not Oxford... I'll fix my profile one of these days).

Greg

IncompleatAngler

Red Dog

I'm so pumped! The 'Coats seem to have released a preseason CD (I don't think it was at the show last night...), and the Fan Network (Bluecoats Page) says "Download the 2008 Bluecoats..." and shows a little preview video (just some basic spinning logos with the music behind), but I can't find a download/purchase link!!! Am I missing something or is DCI.org?

They have a Criminal Cd on the home page, or merchandise link of their website. Don't know about a preseason cd, based on the fact that they allow no taping at rehearsals, even parents, until the season officially starts.

just listened... fabulous. closer needs work it's the weakest tune.. but it's sweet still.

You just listened!? How? Where? Did you find a link to download or are you talking about the little minute and a half preview "video?"

You just listened!? How? Where? Did you find a link to download or are you talking about the little minute and a half preview "video?"

From what I can tell, you go to the Bluecoats tab, and under the "On the Field" tab, it is the first under 2008. It says "Preseason Full Show" and to the right it has "apd" with a cart next to it.