WILDWOOD PICS FROM TheWildwoodsReporter.com

Hey guys, I finally have my photos ready from the Wildwood show last Saturday night. Just in time to whet your appetite for this coming weekend, I hope. Sorry it took so long but editing 122 pictures for uploading takes a while. Hope you like them.

Pictures were taken from field level. Rather than post 122 pictures here, I've loaded them onto my photography website for easy viewing. Just click on "galleries," "2008 Drum and Bugle Corps," and then on "Cabs Beach Party." There are 3 pages of photos and unfortunately they don't scroll between pages. When pics start to repeat, close the current page and choose new pages.

Again, hope you like them. BTW, I got a very special photo of the Caballeros Competing Corps' "Chief Roadie." I liked the pic so much I added it to the Front Page of this week's Wildwoods Reporter for the entire world to see. If someone out there can reach little Erik, let him know he's now an international star on the Wildwoods newspaper. Hope he likes the photo.

Here's the shot of Erik:

www.TheWildwoodsReporter.com

And here's the show pictures:

www.DigitalDazzlePhotography.ifp3.com

Thanks, Thom Fontannaz

Great shots, Thom! My apologies for not getting a chance to talk with you for more than a few seconds.

Fran

Thanks for the photos!

why the dark sash :(
I was wondering, why is everyone making such a fuss over the Cabs guard uniform....how bad can they be? After seeing the photos...OMG!!! I want some of what that color guard caption head was smoking!!! Creature from the Black Lagoon meets Benjamin Moore....

why the dark sash :(

If you're referring to the update to the Bucs uniform, we wanted to try a slightly different feel but retain the basic look of the uniform (which we're very happy with, by the way -- here's my plug for the fine folks at Stanbury! :angry: ). Notice also that the bushy blue plume has been replaced by the narrower black ostrich plume. The intent was to give a more tapered look. Plus, it's just a different twist on the uniform that we hope will be visually pleasing. Whether the black is better than the silver is obviously a matter of opinion, but we're happy with them so far!

I don't think the effect of the black baldric was totally realized in Wildwood since it was still light out and we weren't really under stadium lights. We certainly had that setting in mind when making the descision.

Edited by TomMoore

I kinda like the Cabs' guard uniforms..... :angry: