World Drum Corps Hall of Fame

They need our help...

From www.worlddrumcorpshof.org

We are still endeavoring to complete the members' biographies. Most of the missing biographies are from the beginning of the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame before adequate paper or digital records were being kept. If anyone can help by writing a Biography of any of these members, please contact the Webmaster: HOFWebmaster@att.net

Missing Biographies:

Dominic Bianculli

Lawrence Buckley

Joe Capone

Val Capone

Frank Farr

Walter Fuller

Fred Gebhardt

Tom Long

Bradford Longdo

James Burns Moore

Robert Murray

Les Parks

Edward Pierce

Bobby Thompson

Walter Wood

Thank you for your assistance.

Boy there's some great names... I'm going to sit down and do Gebby right now... his I can do from memory... let's have some others help... Bob Murray? That should be easy... Bobby Thompson... your DRUM God? Some BS people should be able to help there... but don't forget he always loved his Brigadiers... Les Parks? speaking of Drum Gods! Brad Longdo... some one ask Mike to do something on his DAD... and the rest... let's get this done!

I was lucky enough to get a loooong interview with Joe Capone during the 1994 WDCHoF cruise. What a man!...

...Hmm, what storage box are those tapes in? I never did transfer all the tapes to print. Hours of interviews with so many legends. I hope lots of folks jump in on this needed project.

acoupla months ago i gve them ray luedee.......of course that dosen't help this bunch

I contacted Peter Farr and he will Mail me a bio-graphy of Frankie Farr.

One of our first show men.

I contacted Peter Farr and he will Mail me a bio-graphy of Frankie Farr.

One of our first show men.

I sent a message to Thom Capone to get some info on his dad, Joe, and his Uncle Val.

BTW-Thom's brother did the artwork for the DCA Program a few years ago. Riggy could help on the Bio's too!