DCI Fan Network Video Streams

The only bad thing I could say was the various changes in the sound quality. Other than that it was a great show! I think the on demand videos make up for that little problem anyways. :tongue:

I agree with this! I was using a laptop and it was a little hard to hear on my little tiny speakers. (I did watch the OnDemand videos later on my desktop at home, which more than makes up for the issue!) :thumbup:

I posted this in the Fan Network thread, but I'll post it here as well:

After a bit of work, I got the feed going by Racine Scouts. Took some odd working on my end (had to delete some programs and reinstall for some reason), but I did get it working and it went pretty well. There was one time when the screen froze during Blue Knights' show, but it was very easy to log back on and catch the rest of the broadcast.

For the most part, this was probably easily the most successful live stream that I've had with DCI. I've done all of them but Semi's last year, and this was easily the best one I've had. Not only that, but by the time our guests left after the stream, the scores were posted, as were the Walnut shows and Madison shows on the On-Demand thing. VERY cool, and I appreciate the turn around!

Thanks for a great start to the season (web wise). I look forward to the next several Saturdays and hope that all of them as easy (or easier) than this one!!