DCI Fan Network Video Streams

THANK YOU, DCI! The quality is excellent!!!!

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Each year these webcast continue to improve, and I truly appreciate the asccessability this gives everyone to see the activity. Thanks DCI, but is there any way (I think several were in agreement last night)to get a little tighter shoot?

Edited by bksnare84

I completely agree with everyone. The webcast last night was stellar! I had no problems at all the entire show. The only thing I wish they would have done was zoomed in quite a bit more, but I realize this is a minor issue. Great quality overall though! :worthy:

I agree with all of this...I saw a couple posts where people had problems for a few seconds..probably not even a minute's worth

I saw no posts from angry people with major problems last night...all I saw were comments about the corps' performances as they happened and afterward...

I hope this trend continues for the summer and that essentially everyone is satisfied by what they see down the road

I just watched the Blue Devil's show in Walnut from last night and it fades to black while the show appears to be continuing on.... I assume I'm not the only one who is seeing this? How much of their ending is missing from the video feed?