Boston's Show Question

Holy crap - I just realized that that was Blessed Sac's show a couple of years ago at WGI (Experiment 25).

Later,

Mike

Well to answer a couple of your questions, Jay Kennedy is the brass arranger. This is some of his best arranging to date for Boston.

And Brian Murphy (St. Ann) is the drill designer and I'm not sure if he was involved directly with Blessed Sac when the did Ex 25 but im sure he was around to witness that show when they did it.

Boston is one of those corps that I either hated or didnt care about back when I was marching. I havent had a chance to see the show yet, but I'm hoping it will change that. From what I'm hearing, I'm pretty optimistic.... :thumbup:

when and where did you march?

when and where did you march?

Its not important. In any event, I'm not going to bash an organization based on the actions of a few rude members. Stuff just happened, but there are too few corps left to hold grudges. If their show kicks ### this year, then they'll have my support

Its not important. In any event, I'm not going to bash an organization based on the actions of a few rude members. Stuff just happened, but there are too few corps left to hold grudges. If their show kicks ### this year, then they'll have my support

hey just a question. I marched throughtout the '00's we "had disagreements" with a bunch of corps through my years so if you had a bad experience with boston then your not the only one. But that is in the past, the corp has changed for the better I think.

Well to answer a couple of your questions, Jay Kennedy is the brass arranger. This is some of his best arranging to date for Boston.

And Brian Murphy (St. Ann) is the drill designer and I'm not sure if he was involved directly with Blessed Sac when the did Ex 25 but im sure he was around to witness that show when they did it.

Ahhh - thanks for all these answers - sure is helping me piece together a bit about the "why" of the show.

In any case - I'm really digging it!

Later,

Mike