Bridgeport 2008 - Brass Arc Exclusive

Now available to the general public- An exclusive look at our brass arc in Bridgeport, CT. In this clip, we perform our half-valve "squeeze chords".

Atlanta CorpsVets Brass Video

That gives me goosebumps. :laughing:

Gotta love that echo effect on the last cut off.ITs what G bugles are all about baby. :laughing::worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

PS- please email me at rjscott@corpsvets.org if you cannot see the video. Let me know what operating system you have and which web browser and version you are using.

Thanks!

Now available to the general public- An exclusive look at our brass arc in Bridgeport, CT. In this clip, we perform our half-valve "squeeze chords".

Atlanta CorpsVets Brass Video

I know a senorita who specializes in "squeeze chords"...

...Uhhh, never mind. Love the arc. Was fun doing that in aught six! Best of luck, CorpsVets!!!

That was so much fun to do.

I know a senorita who specializes in "squeeze chords"...

You can't tease us like that.We need details man.Measurements,photos,,webcam address the whole shebang. :ph34r:

You can't tease us like that.We need details man.Measurements,photos,,webcam address the whole shebang. :ph34r:

Are you out of your MIND, man!? We're talking about Cozy and a questionable encounter of the fourth kind, and you want PICTURES???

:ph34r:

heh

Are you out of your MIND, man!? We're talking about Cozy and a questionable encounter of the fourth kind, and you want PICTURES???

:ph34r:

heh

What was I thinking :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: