more photos from Stanford

Most amazing pics I have ever seen made of corps on the field. I want to know how to purchase a ticket for your "hot air balloon" that you must have been in to capture these amazing images. Your lens must be ENORMOUS. :tongue:

Thank you for sharing. Please tell me that you are going to be in somewhere in the Midwest or in Bloomington....capturing my daughter and the Bluecoats on film. That would be SUHWEET!

Most amazing pics I have ever seen made of corps on the field. I want to know how to purchase a ticket for your "hot air balloon" that you must have been in to capture these amazing images. Your lens must be ENORMOUS. :tongue:

Thank you for sharing. Please tell me that you are going to be in somewhere in the Midwest or in Bloomington....capturing my daughter and the Bluecoats on film. That would be SUHWEET!

Press box view can be awesome - however I kinda miss being in the stands - it's cool to see everything but I sorta missed the "blast my face off" feeling - also its hard to see whats goin on in the pit from up top... oh well..

as for going to finals - unfortunately that will not happen this year.

Edited by malletphreak

ah - as for my lens... well its just your basic Canon EF 75-300mm telephoto zoom - no image stabilizer was only like 200 bucks give or take at Best Buy... So shooting that high up had some disadvantages - some of my photos came out blurry when I zoomed in all the way - a lot of it has to do with being able to have a steady hand when shooting... one of these days I'll get myself a better telephoto and maybe a wide angle... man this hobby is expensive.. :-p

:winky::tongue::winky::tongue::tongue:

das is good!

hm animated gif eh?...

when I get home ... maybe?

Wow, you were busy.

Thanks for the quick shot of SCVs plates doing their 'Viper' move.

I am sad not to see the golden 'V' move from the plates at the end of SCVs show this year.

I know the SCV Cadets have it at the end of their show.

Wow, you were busy.

Thanks for the quick shot of SCVs plates doing their 'Viper' move.

I am sad not to see the golden 'V' move from the plates at the end of SCVs show this year.

I know the SCV Cadets have it at the end of their show.

Hey don't loose hope just yet - the season ain't over - and SCV is known for very last minute surprises right?... so who knows... maybe they'll have it :)