Spartans New Uniform?

ditch the triangles, seriously!!

Why? The triangle, when played properly, can be one of the most delicate (or forceful) voices in the front ensemble! :tongue::sad:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? The triangle, when played properly, can be one of the most delicate (or forceful) voices in the front ensemble! :tongue::sad:

:sad:

I'll give it to you, that was funny

I think they're fine. Although they do remind me of Star Trek.

Anyone remember the Blue Knights color guard costumes from about 15 years ago? I think they did a star trek show and I just remember the uniforms being somewhat... well, I'll keep my opinion to myself. :w00t:

I have not seen in years. I was younger at the time and probably didn't know how to appreciate the design. :w00t:

Edited by PepsiTwist

Seriously, what is wrong with the Citations new uniforms?

Oh nothing is wrong with them.

I just found it funny that the thread is in regards to the new Spartans' uniforms, and when you go to the link the first image is of the new Citations unis...

Where much of the old Spartans staff, and where many of the former Spartans members are now a part of.

that is a thoroughly disappointing uniform. spartans used to have possibly my favorite uniform in the entire activity.....now i'd honestly say its one of my least favorites. less than 50 members? less than 10 guard? shame. i really liked their divine comedy show back in the day.

The Divine Comedy show was the deal. If the corps had a bigger membership in that year the show would have been monster, because the music was great.

Is it just me, or do these newer "short waisted" jackets make people look like Oompa Loompas?

Is it just me, or do these newer "short waisted" jackets make people look like Oompa Loompas?

Well thats what the cummerbund is for. Too bad they ditched on it.