In Indiana

I am currently in Bloomington visiting an old college friend and decided to swing by the stadium.

4 weeks and counting!

Drum Corps on concrete! woohoo!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28519940@N02/2662882248/

(Cant figure out how to post pics in here, so check it out)

Edited by DCI89DM

I am currently in Bloomington visiting an old college friend and decided to swing by the stadium.

4 weeks and counting!

Drum Corps on concrete! woohoo!

Can You go for another visit in 2 weeks and let us know how much progress you see?

I think Louisville would be a no-no too. Louisville airport is the worldport hub for UPS. In the evening, hundreds or jumbo UPS Jets fly right over Papa Johns stadium to land. I would hate for a 757 to ruin someone's ballad. The planes were loud at the Louisville show last year.

When wil DCI tell us finals will be in Louisville?????

This is going to sound like one of those "friend of a friend" things, but I promise you that I was there and heard the words right out of her mouth.

While at the Orlando show, a DCI employee who marched with a friend of mine a few years ago told us that the show is in Bloomington. She said that she (and DCI) is sick of dealing with the rumors that Championships will be in Louisville. She told us to tell our friends and let people know... Championships will be in Bloomington!

Edited by IPlayPercussion

When wil DCI tell us finals will be in Louisville?????

They're NOT, because it isn't going to happen.

BLOOMINGTON OR BUST!!!

This is going to sound like one of those "friend of a friend" things, but I promise you that I was there and heard the words right out of her mouth.

While at the Orlando show, a DCI employee who marched with a friend of mine a few years ago told us that the show is in Bloomington. She said that she (and DCI) is sick of dealing with the rumors that Championships will be in Louisville. She told us to tell our friends and let people know... Championships will be in Bloomington!

That kind of talk can only make people believe that Finals will be, in fact, in Louisville.

The more one denies ... :thumbup:

Sounds good...but I have fallback reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn in Louisville, just in case. :thumbup:

Hey, it didn't cost anything to make them and there is no penalty to cancel if, as expected, we're in Bloomington next month.

Edited by Phillygwm