NEW CORPS !Magic of Mobile Drum and Bugle Corps

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We here at Magic of Mobile have made leaps and bounds in progress to fielding in 2009.

Associate Director: Mike Rabig

Administrative / Program Consultant: Martin Vazquez

Brass Staff: Tom Lukowicz, Steven Gulledge, Nick Peterson, Chris Rountree - More to come in the coming weeks.

Brass Consultant: Gino Cipriani

Percussion Staff: Will Talaba, Adam Anderson, AJ Pace - More to come in the coming weeks.

Guard Staff: Ashley Jackson, Tim LeBlanc - More to come in the coming weeks.

Visual Staff: Shannon Jeffreys, Jason Hodges, Tracy Rosen, David Smith - More to come in the coming weeks

Visual Consultant: Myron Rosander

Camps will be held in Mobile, AL and @ University of Texas @ Arlington

New Magic of Mobile Drum Corps Membership Fees: $1875.00

New Brass and Percussion Information to come in the next week or so.

Magic of Mobile Calendar Now up on our website.

Hope this brings alot of speculations to an end.

Hope this brings alot of speculations to an end.

You're kidding, right? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :tongue::doh::devil::rolleyes::ph34r:

• 2 months later...

so what happened? things were so promising up to this week.

No money?

Support?

DCI shut you down?

Lets hear it so we at DCP can offer armchair quarterback advise. :blink:

Rehersal Locations are still up in the air as of this morning. We are still working out some arrangements with some groups.

We should be making an announcement sometime this week regarding our Brass and Percussion Staff.

Everything is going well for the corps. I personally, being the Corps Director, wouldn't want to burn any bridges.

I will be in contact with certain Corps Directors about their Staff's comments about our group.

It is ok to have an opinion. I agree with listening to constructive criticism. But I don't agree with the fact that some people, just find it all in a days work to help ruin the dream that some people have. Some of the replys on this post by certain people have just been rude and very unethical.

I wish all corps.. I E World Class and Open Class and all groups Trying to start up the best of luck. It is not an easy process.

I have been behind the scenes for the past 2 1/2 years getting everything started for my Corps. We decided that 2009 was the year we wanted to tour. So hence we started getting everything in order for us to tour.

Yes i do understand that DCI and the Advisory Panel could put us as an exhibition corps for 2 years; but, I also know that with hard work, and dedication, that we can prevail and get full touring status in 2009.

I have all the paperwork from DCI telling us what we have to do for our evaluation. I am not saying it is an easy task. But we are making progress on it.

If anyone else feels they need to bash a start up organization. Please contact me personally. We are trying to get people to knw about us and get our name out there. Not get it stomped in the mudd by a few select people that have nothing else to do but criticize and be rude.

john.dunnam@magicofmobile.org

Thanks to all who are giving us the support. We really appreciate it.

Musically,

John Dunnam

Corps Director