Are Cavies changing their ending?

I saw the Cavaliers within the past 2 weeks.

There has been talk of other corps changing the end of their shows.

Anyone know if Cavaliers are doing that as well?

I thought the ending was ok. Not bad, but there wasn't a drill move that made me want to throw babies, to quote Zingali.

I think with a more enticing ending, even if only 2-3 charts (if they're they right ones), that could be what they need.

I can't think of a single year this century where the Cavaliers didn't at least tweak their ending.

I can't think of a single year this century where the Cavaliers didn't at least tweak their ending.

Hey guys ...

Whatever the men in green end up doing ... I hope it's BIG and it's fast!!!

Go Go Green Machine!!!

They will be adding a new ending. I have a former student marching this year. He told me they still had to get their "Real" ending on. They are probably already rehearsing it, but won't put it in until it is confident. That is smart. This way they don't go out and put bag of you know what as a last impression at a show for a couple weeks. They just learn an easy ending during everydays and keep performing that one cleanly until the tough ending is ready to be placed in and be up to par with the rest of the show.

They will be adding a new ending. I have a former student marching this year. He told me they still had to get their "Real" ending on. They are probably already rehearsing it, but won't put it in until it is confident. That is smart. This way they don't go out and put bag of you know what as a last impression at a show for a couple weeks. They just learn an easy ending during everydays and keep performing that one cleanly until the tough ending is ready to be placed in and be up to par with the rest of the show.

Hey guys ...

I'm be curious, can anyone remember the first year they remember the Cavaliers putting the "reald deal" in? I know it seems like every recent year, I wonder how far it goes back.

its basically a staple among the top 5 or so corps these days to have a first and second half of season ending. ive been told from my friends on cavies and bd that its going to happen again this year. I assume its for the obvious GE boost to give judges and audience something they havent seen before but also to help remedy the problem of peaking early. just a guess...but you can expect from more than just cavies this year.

Well, here is why. Cavaliers have around 287 sets in their show as of the Fairfield show two weeks ago.

When I marched, our fake ending was around 8 charts. That is what we had time to learn during every days and have some kind of ending to the show. Our real ending, which was pretty crazy in 2000 if you remember, was around 50 pages itself. It took a little while to learn and get down with out killing each other. Simply put, there isn't enough time to learn it at the beginning of the season and we needed time to get it up and running.