Renegades Percussion 2008

Correct. I'm second from the right ... and we are rehearsing at Crestwood High School, in Mountaintop, PA. Immediately following practice, my mom through a party for the corps in our backyard, which was right down the road from this school.

Good times... :blink:

NanciD is convinced the other picture is you. You and I have never met, as far as I know so I can't really tell - I think it looks like you compared to the picture on your web page.

Good thing I'm not an eye witness for anything important, eh? :blink:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NanciD is convinced the other picture is you. You and I have never met, as far as I know so I can't really tell - I think it looks like you compared to the picture on your web page.

Good thing I'm not an eye witness for anything important, eh? :blink:

Well, Charlie Chaplin once came in 4th place or whatever at a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest (true story).

But, the snare drummer being pointed out is not me. I am the second snare in, next to Bruce Hamilton.

Correct. I'm second from the right ... and we are rehearsing at Crestwood High School, in Mountaintop, PA. Immediately following practice, my mom through a party for the corps in our backyard, which was right down the road from this school.

Good times... :tongue:

I have to admit, the only reason I knew that was because 1) I went to college with Bruce and 2) you posted a photo on your blog a while back that had you and Bruce in it, so I figured you prolly stood next to him in the line.