ticket master help

It's been discussed here numerous times before about how ticket master is a nightmare for drum corps fans. I'm trying to get tickets to the Murfreesboro show, and I'm wondering if there's an easier way to tell where I may sit. Should I just call the MTSU box office?

It's been discussed here numerous times before about how ticket master is a nightmare for drum corps fans. I'm trying to get tickets to the Murfreesboro show, and I'm wondering if there's an easier way to tell where I may sit. Should I just call the MTSU box office?

Pull up the MTSU website for a layout of the stadium, then keep it handy while you are on TicketMaster.

Well, here's a seating chart for the stadium: Johnny Red Floyd Stadium - if that helps.

Then, you can't order online, because online they only try to give you best available, which is usually closest to the field. You have to call someone and tell them you don't want best available, explain a little about drum corps and how it's better to sit further back and higher up, and see what they can do for you.

Don't know if that helps, but that's how I've done it.

sorry to be vague. here is the description for some tickets i requested on ticket master.....

PRICE LEVEL 1

UPPER DECK

WEST SIDELINE AREA

BLEACHER SEATING-NO CHAIRBACKS

RESERVED SEATING AREA

i just want to find out which section these are in. like 1rr or whatever. i've been there probably 50 times but have no clue what ticket master's description means.

sorry to be vague. here is the description for some tickets i requested on ticket master.....

PRICE LEVEL 1

UPPER DECK

WEST SIDELINE AREA

BLEACHER SEATING-NO CHAIRBACKS

RESERVED SEATING AREA

i just want to find out which section these are in. like 1rr or whatever. i've been there probably 50 times but have no clue what ticket master's description means.

What I discovered is that the absolute best way to get seats you really want through is to physically go to a TicketMaster outlet. They'll have a seating chart you can look at while you purchase. (at least they are supposed to) It sucks, but it works.

What I discovered is that the absolute best way to get seats you really want through is to physically go to a TicketMaster outlet. They'll have a seating chart you can look at while you purchase. (at least they are supposed to) It sucks, but it works.

Hmmmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea. Where do you find these outlets? I thought ticketmaster was only online.