ticket master help

Hmmmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea. Where do you find these outlets? I thought ticketmaster was only online.

You can usually find them in malls. There are two Ticketmasters in malls near me. Maybe there is some sort of search engine to find them near you on their website.

Edited by FrankA

Call them on the phone and then tell them which section you are looking in. Then they can usually find best available in that section.

OR like someone said go to a retailer (like a grocery store) that has the Ticketmaster service.

sorry to be vague. here is the description for some tickets i requested on ticket master.....

PRICE LEVEL 1

UPPER DECK

WEST SIDELINE AREA

BLEACHER SEATING-NO CHAIRBACKS

RESERVED SEATING AREA

i just want to find out which section these are in. like 1rr or whatever. i've been there probably 50 times but have no clue what ticket master's description means.

The section and seat number should be listed for you. I just looked up tickets for the MTSU contest and it gave me all the information I needed.

---------

Section 1R

Row 8

Seat 3

Seat Description:

PRICE LEVEL 1

LOWER DECK

WEST SIDELINE AREA

SEATING WITH CHAIRBACKS

RESERVED SEATING AREA