Predictions after San Antonio afternoon?

I say we just insert Spirit if yall can't figure out who will get that last spot =) That'll save us from worrying about uncertainty!!!! Although my baby blue is not leading the pack, I still have FAITH they will pick up the pace and finish strong. Lets go SPIRIT I'm still pulling for yall!!!!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm confused about is this: In the past 10 days, every single World Class corps (other than the Colts and Pioneer) has gained somewhere around 3-7 points. The Colts scored a 75.450 on July 7th, and beat the Blue Stars. Last night (9 days later) the Colts scored a 74.850 and got beat by the Blue Stars by 4+ points. Has anyone seen these either of these corps yet? What gives??

Is it possible that the Colts and Pioneer have gotten worse after 9 days? :blink:

Let me know what you all think!

Obviously, Blue Knights, Glassmen, and Blue Stars are locks for three of the four spots. I think Madison, Spirit, and Colts will battle for the last one. So my prediction for the last spot would be...

Colts.

What she said !! :blink:

I am surprised to see sooooo many of you picking Colts and very little mention of Crossmen who just 2-pted the Colts last night. I think Crossmen will be right there for that final spot on Saturday.

What I'm confused about is this: In the past 10 days, every single World Class corps (other than the Colts and Pioneer) has gained somewhere around 3-7 points. The Colts scored a 75.450 on July 7th, and beat the Blue Stars. Last night (9 days later) the Colts scored a 74.850 and got beat by the Blue Stars by 4+ points. Has anyone seen these either of these corps yet? What gives??

Is it possible that the Colts and Pioneer have gotten worse after 9 days? :blink:

Let me know what you all think!

Yea... obviously the show is getting better, there's no way it gets worse with a week of practice. I just wanted to throw out that it happens to others too (this year)... Crossmen hit 72 on July 3rd, and didn't break 72.85 until July 12

it's really deflating for corps morale when this happens, b/c you know you are getting better, but you aren't getting credit. Nothing you can do but keep pushing.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any corps yet, so I can't comment specifically =/

Blue Knights and Blue Stars: lock

I'm going to guess: Glassmen, and I think Madison slides in....

then

Crossmen

Colts

Spirit

Troopers

Pacific Crest

Academy

Mandarins

Pioneer

I think the total spread from 12th to 17th may only be around 2 pts or even less

I think Glassmen may fall out of the top 12 as well by Bloomington, and one of the others takes that spot.....

GB

Whats up with the Glassmen slam your dreamin pal !! :blink::blink:

Blue Knights

Glassmen

Blue Stars

Crossmen

Now thats more like it!!!!!!!! :blink::blink:

I am surprised to see sooooo many of you picking Colts and very little mention of Crossmen who just 2-pted the Colts last night. I think Crossmen will be right there for that final spot on Saturday.

Check the dates. Crossmen hadn't jumped yet.