Erie Thunderbirds Featured

The TBIRDS are pleased to announce that the Corps' has been invited BACK to Salem, Ohio for the GRANDE PARADE this saturday July 19th begining at 6:00 p.m. A concert, of course, will follow the parade. A very nice write-up featuring the TBIRDS was in Last Sunday's Salem Ohio News.

Even with the great turnout last years DCA show, which had all the components of a regional DCA show, .....financially speaking.....it was not a viable option this year. What a shame as it was a great coming together of some of the best entertaining Corps' involved in our activity.(you know who you are).

The Erie Thunderbirds are not particulalrly known as a PowerHouse in our activity nor a name that rolls off your tongue when Drum Corps' is spoken.............BUT......MAKE NO MISTAKE....... They will FEEL the THUNDER....and....WE WILL TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE (count on it) :offtopic:

(oh ya.......probably 30 Brass....and All Horses)

Edited by melligene

Sure sounds like Thunder to me! Anyone who doesn't enjoy your style gotta look elsewhere - one of the best in the business.

We were invited back to Salem?,..............................I'll go

Really....? Don't Tease me Gary.....

I'll be there with my 2 valver.

I'll be there with my 2 valver.

COOL !!! Bus should arrive between 4:15-4:30

Edited by melligene

Note to self - When asking for a list of tunes to be played, be sure to also ask for the actual music. It's really hard to play parade tunes when you've never seen a note for two of the arrangements.

Other than that, I'm surprised how much I remembered since April.