Mempho Scores

I was checking out the score recaps from "The Bayou" and noticed the wide variances in scores across the captions for Memphis. Is this just the results of the adjucator's first read or is there some major weak links in this corps respective captions?

Constructive only..no bashing responses please!

I would say its because it was a first read..but it was a good score for a first read.. in my opinion.

Scores for mempho are jumping fast....we are very excited. The show is still no completely finished...but we are working hard and ready to move forward and do the best we can. The staff is thrilled with the scores jumping from a 67.50 to a 72.45 in 4 days.

Scores for mempho are jumping fast....we are very excited. The show is still no completely finished...but we are working hard and ready to move forward and do the best we can. The staff is thrilled with the scores jumping from a 67.50 to a 72.45 in 4 days.

How is it not finished?

There's like 2 weeks until finals!

Ouch....filling spots still?! I heart 901 but what in the world is going on?! How can a corps go from top of the game to bottom of the barrel in one season?

Psst....... We had holes last year too, but, don't tell anyone. :huh: