OMG PHANTOM REGIMENT!

OMG PHANTOM!!  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Will Blue Devils stay undefeated tonight?

• Yes
    • No
    • Phantom Regiment is the clear winner, I don't know why nobody else on this forum agrees...?

Now that I have everyone's attention. Who thinks Blue Devils undefeated season is going to stay alive tonight?

Edited by PhantomCrown

I voted no, I don't think Phantom will beat BD tonight, but I do see something happening like last year, like when the Cadets beat BD right before championships at DCI West. Maybe by Charleston WV on the 28th, (The last time Phantom and BD meet before Quarterfinals night...) Or maybe they'll come surging into finals and beat them there, I'd really like to see Phantom win.

I voted no, I don't think Phantom will beat BD tonight, but I do see something happening like last year, like when the Cadets beat BD right before championships at DCI West. Maybe by Charleston WV on the 28th, (The last time Phantom and BD meet before Quarterfinals night...) Or maybe they'll come surging into finals and beat them there, I'd really like to see Phantom win.

The dates of the shows on your signature are wrong :laughing:

The dates of the shows on your signature are wrong :laughing:

Oh crap, Thanks, don't know why I didn't catch that...

I say no

Phantom is obviously better musically, but the Blue Devils are better visually by a greater amount and more than compensate for the deficit musically (if that makes sense)

Phantom has a very long way to go visually...yes, they can clean it, but I don't think they'll be able to catch the Blue Devils period, let alone tonight

For the record, I hope I'm wrong

Edited by JMS0527

I saw them rehearse today. WOW!!! I love this show!!! This is definitely not our Spartacus show nor should it be.

They are still cleaning things and making improvements, but there is definitely plenty of upside to this show. There is no way they will peak before Finals.

Go Regiment!!! :cool:

I voted that BD would stay undefeated.

What? The show is over?

:laughing: