DCP-I X Rookie of the Year Standings

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is you had THREE corps names in that post without even realizing it.
And when its quoted its all in Blue. And I do count 42 letters there (okay I had to include the comma, but close enough). That makes The Blue 42.

I totally intended that. :thumbup:

update bump...

*update bump*

The Eagles might not be a rookie corps to Fantasy Drum Corps, but we are a rookie in this circuit. I guess its a judgment call, but I wouldnt mind winning rookie of the year AND the Championship trophy.

The Eagles might not be a rookie corps to Fantasy Drum Corps, but we are a rookie in this circuit. I guess its a judgment call, but I wouldnt mind winning rookie of the year AND the Championship trophy.

i'll take my chances and keep you in. :worthy:

Quarterfinals update....

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a little late for this, but I finally got around to it. I've made the final update, and as I'm sure everyone is aware, the Rookie Corps of the Year for DCP-I Season X is..... River Valley Regiment, placing 3rd at Finals, uprooting Semifinals champion Glory of Polaris (6th) from the title. Congratulations to both corps, as well as to Minnesota Madness (12th) for making Finals, and to The Eagles (9th), for not only making Finals, but making DCP-I history by making Finals with a penalty. Kudos to that "rookie :thumbup: " corps on their success. Also, a hand of congratulations to the five other rookie corps (aside from Inferno) that made Semifinals an event that saw TEN rookie corps take the field. DCP-I X was a great season for the league, seeing growth to nearly 60 Division I corps (over 20 rookie corps!), over 30 Division II corps, and nearly 30 Division III corps! I look forward to seeing returning and new members on the field in the off-season, which will be my sophomore season, and I wish luck in all future endeavors to those who have decided to move on. TTFN, DCP-I! :w00t: