Allentown

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is jersey surf rehearsing? I would love to check them out with their new jupiter equipment.

Surf is at Kennet High School (music teacher is ex Xmen...woot!)

100 E South St

Kennett Square, PA 19348

They have have a show late Wed night in Rome, NY. Most likely pulling into Kennett Square late night, practice all day and hit the West Chest show Thursday night and Allentown Friday night.

Mapquest Kennett High

Where is jersey surf rehearsing? I would love to check them out with their new jupiter equipment.

They are staying at Kennett HS in Kennett Square on Thursday & Friday this week- arriving around 5am on Thursday.

http://www.jerseysurf.org/2008/secondtour.pdf

Surf is at Kennet High School (music teacher is ex Xmen...woot!)

100 E South St

Kennett Square, PA 19348

They have have a show late Wed night in Rome, NY. Most likely pulling into Kennett Square late night, practice all day and hit the West Chest show Thursday night and Allentown Friday night.

Mapquest Kennett High

Yowza, thats two corps within driving distance...as soon as my car gets out of the shop.

BD may have moved to Millersville Univ (Millersville PA). 2nd hand info but I'll be swinging by tonight to check it out !! I think they're there 'til Tues-Thurs.

I'll be in the Lancaster area tomorrow, anything more on BD moving to Millersville? Landisville isn't that far so I guess I can check both places if need be.

Edited by RichCranford82

Are any corps actually rehearsing at the Allentown stadium (practice field next door) on friday or saturday afternoon like they used to?

Yes, according to Jeff Cox of DCI, BD is at Hempfield. (Just north of Route 30 in Lancaster Co).

See post #20 in this thread for the full housing schedule.

Apparently Spirit still needs to find housing.

I'm sure Jeff and Spirit would most grateful if anyeone could locate a place somewhere near A-town.

See you at Allentown.

SKY