Finals Housing!

boacavietob

Alright so I'm not sure where the proper place to post this is, so I'm going to give this a try

I live in Indianapolis and am offering FREE lodging to out of towners and maybe even in towners during the week of finals. I live in a huge 5 bedroom 4 bath house on the NW side near Ben Davis High School, Butler University, and Marian College. All the bedrooms are taken but we have a huge basementt so it'd almost be like sleeping on a gym floor for those of you that have marched. I live about 10 min from downtown Indy and rumor has it its about 45 min from Bloomington, but I don't know because I've never been down there. We've got a pool table, air hockey table, wet bar, hot tub and big screen tv, plenty of parking as well

A little about myself,

I'm 24, drum corps fan since 1999, huge marching band fan as well, moved here to indy back in march so i could attend Butler University, marched in 2002 with the lehigh valley knights on bass 5 and again in 2003 with the jersey surf on contra. one last thing, I love the CAVALIERS

I'd prefer people 18-30 because we'll probably be partying alot.

Sorry for the short notice, but if you're interested send me an email to devonjackson83@hotmail.com or pm me.

my facebook page http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=203000481

Also, if anyone needs an Indy tour guide. I am your man. I've been here since March and spent my first couple weeks here exploring downtown and all it has to offer. Surprisingly I know more about this city than alot of other fellow indianapolisians (sp).

Edited by boacavietob

Alright so I'm not sure where the proper place to post this is, so I'm going to give this a try

I live in Indianapolis and am offering FREE lodging to out of towners and maybe even in towners during the week of finals. I live in a huge 5 bedroom 4 bath house on the NW side near Ben Davis High School and Marian College. All the bedrooms are taken but we have a huge basementt so it'd almost be like sleeping on a gym floor for those of you that have marched. I live about 10 min from downtown Indy and rumor has it about 45 from Bloomington, but I don't know because I've never been down there. We've got a pool table, air hockey table, wet bar, hot tub and big screen tv, plenty of parking as well

A little about myself,

I'm 24, drum corps fan since 1999, huge marching band fan as well, moved here to indy back in march so i could attend Butler University, marched in 2002 with the lehigh valley knights on bass 5 and again in 2003 with the jersey surf on contra. one last thing, I love the CAVALIERS

I'd prefer people 18-30 because we'll probably be partying alot.

Sorry for the short notice, but if you're interested send me an email to devonjackson83@hotmail.com or pm me.

my facebook page http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=203000481

You might want to post something on Blue Devils Forum. I believe BD will be staying at Ben Davis high school during finals week.

i'd shoot myself if i were in a house full of blue devil fans for a week lol

I just got a crummy apartment on the south side. Your place sounds fun. Can I stay with you until finals?

ha hanging out is cool. living on the other hand, i'll see what i can do lol.

no takers yet? i'm shocked. who could pass up free finals week housing?

drum corps is one big family lol or atleast i thought

"I'd prefer people 18-30 because we'll probably be partying alot."

Got a place to stay - but just wanted to comment on the above: What's up with that? Just because we might be over 30 means we don't party "a lot"!!!!! I'm in my mid-40's and can party hard with the rest of them - most likely drink most "youngins" under the table. That's what you get when born and raised in Wisconsin - remember we weren't "breast fed" - we were "BEER FED"

no takers yet? i'm shocked. who could pass up free finals week housing?

Sorry, I'm already paying rent on a place up in Castleton, so I might as well stay there. :smile: