Finals Housing!

boacavietob

"I'd prefer people 18-30 because we'll probably be partying alot."

Got a place to stay - but just wanted to comment on the above: What's up with that? Just because we might be over 30 means we don't party "a lot"!!!!! I'm in my mid-40's and can party hard with the rest of them - most likely drink most "youngins" under the table. That's what you get when born and raised in Wisconsin - remember we weren't "breast fed" - we were "BEER FED"

forgive me haha

I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC....please, have a seat.

haha thats harsh

"I'd prefer people 18-30 because we'll probably be partying alot."

Got a place to stay - but just wanted to comment on the above: What's up with that? Just because we might be over 30 means we don't party "a lot"!!!!! I'm in my mid-40's and can party hard with the rest of them - most likely drink most "youngins" under the table. That's what you get when born and raised in Wisconsin - remember we weren't "breast fed" - we were "BEER FED"

Hey, don't forget the pretzel and cheese course!!! And this kid obviously has not walked up to any corps tailgate that has SENIOR corps music blasting away!!!

BigDaleAK.jpg

Hey, don't forget the pretzel and cheese course!!! And this kid obviously has not walked up to any corps tailgate that has SENIOR corps music blasting away!!!

BigDaleAK.jpg

Right on Big Dale stick up for us oldsters ! :smile:

This is awesome that you're offering this. I was actually staying with people on couchsurfing.com, and we totally need a drum corps group there for situations exactly like this.

is dci marketplace really the right place for this? most people dont even come here. dci world class forum is probably the most used so therefore the most visible. could someone get it moved back?

also im not selling anything!

Edited by boacavietob

is dci marketplace really the right place for this? most people dont even come here. dci world class forum is probably the most used so therefore the most visible. could someone get it moved back?

also im not selling anything!

No, this is the place on DCP.

tos.jpg