DCI OnDemand video quality

I just subscribed to the fan network and began watching OnDemand. In full screen mode, it is quite blurry. Do any of you experience this, and what might I try to adjust in the settings to perhaps sharpen the images? Thanks for any responses!
What part of the country are you from ? I'm from Toledo and I'm experiencing the same thing . I'm thinking

that whos ever incharge of the video recording equipment are using inferior equipment for recording these shows and

DCI should be looking into this problem . I've gotta say that DCI has done a great job this year but there are some little bugs that DCI still has to work out and I'm sure that they will > PLease feel free to E-mail DCI and voice your opinion

about this situation .

Get a SMALLER screen.

Yeah but then the corps would have to run around with itty bitty horns and drums to fit in a 15'' plasma! :shutup:

What part of the country are you from ? I'm from Toledo and I'm experiencing the same thing . I'm thinking

that whos ever incharge of the video recording equipment are using inferior equipment for recording these shows and

DCI should be looking into this problem . I've gotta say that DCI has done a great job this year but there are some little bugs that DCI still has to work out and I'm sure that they will > PLease feel free to E-mail DCI and voice your opinion

about this situation .

I'm sure the quality of the original videos is just fine. They likely used a lower quality for uploading to keep the file sizes to a reasonable level. Could it be that DCI will sell DVD's of the better quality videos later on?

about this situation .

I assure you that you are 100% wrong about the video equipment used

I agree with what everyone else has said. But also make sure you are getting the best performance you can from your monitor - check the refresh rate. (Windows xp: r-click on desktop/properties/settings/advanced/monitor) I did notice that when I was piping it to the big screen tv, I was able to get some improvement by setting the refresh rate to the highest available setting. Can't do that on my computer monitor b/c there is only one setting - not sure why.

I agree with what everyone else has said. But also make sure you are getting the best performance you can from your monitor - check the refresh rate. (Windows xp: r-click on desktop/properties/settings/advanced/monitor) I did notice that when I was piping it to the big screen tv, I was able to get some improvement by setting the refresh rate to the highest available setting. Can't do that on my computer monitor b/c there is only one setting - not sure why.

Thank you! I adjusted my refresh rate from 60 to 75 hertz. It may have helped a little, but it is hard to tell. The picture looks better on my 37" LCD than it does on my 17" monitor (when in full screen mode, that is).