Congrats to The Cavaliers.Let's win it all.

I am not entirely convinced it will be either one of these two.

Should be an interesting final week of the season. I think that Cavaliers have one of the better show designs this season, and it will probably come down between Cavaliers and Blue Devils: who is cleaner next weekend will win the gold. Phantom might make it interesting in the music performance captions, but their weak visual design will more than likely hold them back. I kind of equate their show design to Bluecoats last year (though a much better performing corps than Bluecoats): great in brass and percussion, but weak visual design will keep them from where they want to be. I think they would have to be substantially better in music than Cavaliers (and Blue Devils) to have a chance at over-compensating for the weak vis. design. It could happen, but I don't see it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes agreed, it's about time the Cavaliers win, and afterall, that's what the whole activity is all about, right??

Next year, I hope the horns don't play at all and just spend the whole time running. Maybe in a few years we can do away with the music captions entirely.

Yes agreed, it's about time the Cavaliers win, and afterall, that's what the whole activity is all about, right??

Next year, I hope the horns don't play at all and just spend the whole time running. Maybe in a few years we can do away with the music captions entirely.

Although I love PR........ :tongue:

Sorry, it was the, "lets win it all" statement that set me off.

Can we close this thread?

Thanks.

Should we close all of the threads where the BD faithful were calling a championship since the beginning of the season too?

Come on, let Cavalier fans celebrate a win. No one has said that anything is a lock, not even us Cavaliers fans. Everyone knows that anything can happen.

Should be a great finals week!

Can we move on from bashing cavaliers horn book. For those of you who argue that they don't play loud enough or enough notes, you could also say that no corps. in the activity touches them in drill design or plays with the tone quality they do. The strong corps. all have something they are great at and captions that are not at the top. Not every corps. can win every caption every year. Look at the past DCI champions. How many times has the champion swept every caption?

My point, the best corps out there will not always be the best in every caption. So stop bashing great corps.! I have a ring and my corps didn't sweep every caption, but we were the best corps. in the World that year. It is the corps/group result that these kids are striving for.

Funny how BD fans got quiet...no cadet bashing , or cavie or crown. hmmmm interesting..lol

We're just not concerned because BD was sitting 2nd this time last year and we all know how that turned out.