It would be Neat if it Ever Happened!

It's nice to "dream," and this would never happen, but wouldn't it be totally A BLOW AWAY if a corps, who has been "dormant" or gone by the wayside would secretly rehearse all year long, come out during finals week at Quarters and go the whole way undefeated?!?!?!

This year, since finals are in Bloomington, it would be a hoot if Star cake back, played a combo of their 1991 and 1993 shows and took home the title!!!!

:tongue:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to "dream," and this would never happen, but wouldn't it be totally A BLOW AWAY if a corps, who has been "dormant" or gone by the wayside would secretly rehearse all year long, come out during finals week at Quarters and go the whole way undefeated?!?!?!

This year, since finals are in Bloomington, it would be a hoot if Star cake back, played a combo of their 1991 and 1993 shows and took home the title!!!!

Can I have what you're smoking? :tongue:

Can I have what you're smoking? :tongue:

I don't smoke, but there's about half the bottle left!! :tongue:

This is going to be an ouchy ouchy moment for some folks....but Star at its best would be 5th place this year.

I think " INT " has the goods to pull it off.

They're pretty " dormant ", " secret " etc..... and have the capacity to be there at Quarters and right in the middle of things despite nobody seeing them before.

Edited by BRASSO

Wierd. :tongue:

I assume you're talking about if they performed their old shows, in which case they would be 10th - 12th on a good day.

No...if Star came back this week and played their 1993 show....they'd finish 5th. Right ahead of Cinderella and Snow White's boxing match.

Again, ouchy ouchy.