Buffalo Bar

Do you remember if it was VFW or American Legion?

Bridgeport did a lot of both VFW and AL but I think made more noise at World Open and CYO Nationals.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dose anyone have any info on the show yet is it over or what ? If so how about scores ??

Westminster, MD:

1 Carolina Crown 95.150

2 The Cadets 93.900

3 Blue Stars 87.900

4 Crossmen 85.050

5 Troopers 81.100

I'm a newbie and couldn't begin to understand the goings on of the judges at this point in the season, but it doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the top 4 are being "squeezed" into a competition frenzy designed to GET BUTTS IN THE SEATS in Bloomington! wink, wink, nod, nod! By the way, they're all pretty good.

Compression indeed! Looks like the Cavies aren't joining in the Reindeer games until Quarters.

Thank you so much. I talked to my daughter last night, the members are remaining focused, however last night's performance was unusually hard since it was the first performance without the old front field conductor!!

I have faith in them, like Colts Cooktruck Diva said "i know they can, i know they can.... :thumbup:

I know they can, I know they can. Colts stay strong & believe! all my love Good luck to all the corps

Is the show just about over?

I know they can, I know they can. Colts stay strong & believe! all my love Good luck to all the corps

Good evening Diva. Have to keep thinking positive thoughts. And I know the entire Colts family has faith in the 2008 Colts. :thumbup:

I was just wondering about this upcoming week and hopefully able to see some DCP'ers that I have gotten to know this season.

I will be leaving to drive down to Bloomington on Tuesday mid-afternoon. Hope to be at the corps housing site in time for the evening ensemble rehearsal. When will you be arriving in Bloomington/Indy? Also, are you staying at Bloomington or Indy. I will be in Bloomington at the Hampton Inn. :thumbup:

C'mon Colts.....stay strong! It's been an emotional year for you.....and we love you!!!!!!!!!

Good evening Diva. Have to keep thinking positive thoughts. And I know the entire Colts family has faith in the 2008 Colts. :thumbup:

I was just wondering about this upcoming week and hopefully able to see some DCP'ers that I have gotten to know this season.

I will be leaving to drive down to Bloomington on Tuesday mid-afternoon. Hope to be at the corps housing site in time for the evening ensemble rehearsal. When will you be arriving in Bloomington/Indy? Also, are you staying at Bloomington or Indy. I will be in Bloomington at the Hampton Inn. :thumbup:

I will be leaving Wed Eve we are driving so will be there Thurs Afternoon. We are staying in Bloomington at the Travelodge

Does anyone know if the show started on time? The other night I pegged 10:45 for scores. Hope it's not that late again. :thumbup: