Toledo Tavern

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Knights, break 90 tonight and GET EVIL in the lions den! Wish I could see this show tonight.

Wes P

Let's go COLTS!!! Show everyone that we still have a chance. We all know that you can do it!!!

We know you can we know you can. GO COLTS! SHOW US THE LOVE Coltsflaglinegirl arn't you marching tonight?

We know you can we know you can. GO COLTS! SHOW US THE LOVE Coltsflaglinegirl arn't you marching tonight?

I wish I was performing tonight....but sadly I was one of the three guard girls who left last week due to injury, but i would love to march with the Colts all finals week!!!

Cross our finger for finals!!!

Hey Diva -- she may be one of the guard girls that went home last week :thumbup:

I wish I was performing tonight....but sadly I was one of the three guard girls who left last week due to injury, but i would love to march with the Colts all finals week!!!

Sorry to hear about your injury but I have to tell you, This years show is awesome, as usual. Colts are one of the greatest corps and always have a great show ! This years guard is excellent and has been improving year after year. Get better soon.

Thanks

Geoffrey

Oh I'm sorry I'm sure they know you are there in spirit and are sending them all your energy. GO COLTS

Hey Diva -- she may be one of the guard girls that went home last week :thumbup:

I wish all the kids could just stay healthy and enjoy their season.

I wish all the kids could just stay healthy and enjoy their season.

Kim did you get my info on facebook that I sent you?