Toledo Tavern

Hope I'm not jinxing anything here, but it looks like Troopers are safely in semis looking at the scores over the last few days.

Is a shame though to see PC struggling to sustain an 80+ for this week but yeah, Troopers are safe for 16th.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's a corps from here in Tempe who would love an 80 right now.

7 points behind Scouts...wow...that's gotta hurt!

I think there's a corps from here in Tempe who would love an 80 right now.

I don't doubt that and the same with Mandarins only thing is PC actually broke 80 that's all i'm saying.

7 points behind Scouts...wow...that's gotta hurt!

nah....not really. It may smack those on the road...staff....members.

What's important is that some mistakes were made....everyone learns and gets better.

and oh yeah, don't make those mistakes again. geez.

So, now we start a tougher job of recruiting for next year and retaining as many of these very talented young people as possible. Also, we, like every corps out there always needs more money.

I don't doubt that and the same with Mandarins only thing is PC actually broke 80 that's all i'm saying.

PCs flattened out for sure....the show was only going to take them so far. I knew that when I first saw it in Vista. It's a solid and simple show. The kind you clean clean clean to maximize the points. Solid semis show.

Congrats PC!

PCs flattened out for sure....the show was only going to take them so far. I knew that when I first saw it in Vista. It's a solid and simple show. The kind you clean clean clean to maximize the points. Solid semis show.

Congrats PC!

I sure hope it's a solid semis show. At least that way I'd be able to see it on the fan network since they won't be on the big screen at the theater on Thursday.

Congrats PC!

Sounds like a pitty congrats since I'm sure they had higher aspirations than 17th, which they achieved last yr. Better than falling that's for sure.

I agree with the product statement and I justt hope that corp comes out with guns blazing next summer and makes a move in the standings and the same for their brethren lower in the standings.