Finals Week Housing / Rehearsal Sites

Where are the different corps housed this year?

They are scattered ALL over the place. I have a few, but need some more for rehearsal watching, one of the best parts of Finals week:

*Carolina Crown [binford Elementary School 2300 E. 2nd St. Bloomington, IN]

*Cadets [Pedleton HS 1 Arabian Drive] Pendleton, IN

*Cavaliers [beech Grove MS 1248 Buffalo Street] Beech Grove, IN

*Blue Devils [ben Davis HS 1155 High School Rd] Indianapolis, IN

*Colts [Lora Batchelor MS 900 W. Gordon Pike] Bloomington, IN

*Bluecoats [bedford North Lawrence High School 595 Stars Blvd.] Bedford, IN

*Vanguard [Carmel-Clay MS 5150 E 126th St.] Carmel, IN

Of course Phantom always tries to hide...

Any more? I'd be grateful to know :tongue:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom Regiment is staying at Paoli Jr.-Sr. HS.

501 Elm St.

Paoli, IN 47454

(812) 723-3905

Cavs at Beech Grove Middle? Why not the High School? I live next door to the High School.... Anyone there?

Middle School grounds are much more likely to be free. Most High School fall activities in Indiana (Football, Marching Band, Dance, Cheer, Volleyball, ad nauseum) have already begun to populate their schools with practices and camps.

And a quick edit for those of you wondering "well why is BD staying at a high school?" Answer: Ben Davis high school is HUGE. They could host all of the above plus a couple of drum corps.

Edited by mingusmonk

I just checked SCV's website and their confirmed housing is Park Tudor HS, 7200 N. College Ave, Carmel, IN 46032.

Edited by Vickie Kingsmen

I just checked SCV's website and their confirmed housing is Park Tudor HS, 7200 N. College Ave, Carmel, IN 46032.

Any one have any other updated sites to share? Getting pretty close!

I hope more corps are being housed in Bloomington than this, it will be awesome to drive around town (I live in Btown) and hear drum corps all over the place.

Anybody know where the Glassmen are going to be?

I hope more corps are being housed in Bloomington than this, it will be awesome to drive around town (I live in Btown) and hear drum corps all over the place.

Anybody know where the Glassmen are going to be?

I don't know where Glassmen will be, but my sense is most corps don't want to be too close to the stadium, for the same reason Phantom has often closed its practice site to the public finals week: because they don't want a crush of visitors. Most corps most years recently have tended to be 10-25 miles out. Of course, this year, with the change in venues, they may be more scattered than usual, and the Open Class corps are more likely to be in northern Indiana where their events are. It would be unusual to have a bunch of corps housed within 10 miles of Bloomington.