Dumb Question Probably

Okay someone reassure me...

Ticketmaster tickets for this week. Printed them out at home, but only have a black and white printer currently. I am still okay to get in with those - yes?

I don't want to be in Bloomington with a bunch of mad friends...

MIKE

Ticketmaster tickets for this week. Printed them out at home, but only have a black and white printer currently. I am still okay to get in with those - yes?

MIKE

Should be fine...It is all about the bar code on the ticket.

MIKE

i did the same thing except on my color printer. i have this feeling someone at the gate's going to look at it, look at me, look at the ticket again and say "wtf?!?"

in a related topic: i thought it was pretty cool that i got a free song from iTunes for my ticket purchase (quoted in my signature...i thought it'd be a good anthem for phantom). too #### bad they didn't offer that when i bought tickets for murfreesboro. bahhh!

Edited by chaos001

You're fine like the poster above said.

I've printed many paper tickets over the years only using black ink and have had no problems.

Thanks guys. I figured if I had the bar code I would be cool.

MIKE

i did the same thing except on my color printer. i have this feeling someone at the gate's going to look at it, look at me, look at the ticket again and say "wtf?!?"

in a related topic: i thought it was pretty cool that i got a free song from iTunes for my ticket purchase (quoted in my signature...i thought it'd be a good anthem for phantom). too #### bad they didn't offer that when i bought tickets for murfreesboro. bahhh!

Wow, now I'm kinda ticked off. Ordered mine some time ago and didn't get the itunes offer

Wow, now I'm kinda ticked off. Ordered mine some time ago and didn't get the itunes offer

if i read correctly it's a new reward they're offering to purchases of concerts. you get one download per ticket. still sucks that i bought those 3 tickets earlier and for what?! oh yeah, i gotta great show out of it ;)

if i read correctly it's a new reward they're offering to purchases of concerts. you get one download per ticket. still sucks that i bought those 3 tickets earlier and for what?! oh yeah, i gotta great show out of it ;)

Ha, INDEED!!!

MIKE

You should be able to get in just fine. I bought my tickets through Ticketmaster for the Murfreesboro show and got in just fine. I did the same thing for Bloomington.