Friday and Saturday in Bloomington

Friday and Saturday in Bloomington will be specials days with the world and open corps performing in the same venue on the same day! Reminds me of the old days when there was a full day of prelims followed by an evening finals show!

In Madison, two years ago, we went to Div 2/3 finals at Camp Randall and them went to Div 1 finals that night. It was a great day of drum corps overload! I highly recommend the experience!

This year there are two opportunities: Friday when at least 34 corps will perform and Saturday when at least 24 corps will perform (numbers dependent on how the international group do).

Here's hoping their are lots and lots of fans in the stadium for both Friday and Saturday's Open Shows!

Friday and Saturday in Bloomington will be specials days with the world and open corps performing in the same venue on the same day! Reminds me of the old days when there was a full day of prelims followed by an evening finals show!

In Madison, two years ago, we went to Div 2/3 finals at Camp Randall and them went to Div 1 finals that night. It was a great day of drum corps overload! I highly recommend the experience!

This year there are two opportunities: Friday when at least 34 corps will perform and Saturday when at least 24 corps will perform (numbers dependent on how the international group do).

Here's hoping their are lots and lots of fans in the stadium for both Friday and Saturday's Open Shows!

I am with you. I have done the all day marathon too, and it is a great day of Drum Corps! the open class is very entertaining.

GO OREGON CRUSADERS!

One very nice thing we've heard they are doing is selling DAY PASSES at $10 for parking. If true, that means you can come for the early show Friday and Saturday, take a break as for a meal and come back later, without having to repay to park. That will encourage people to come to both shows. If they charged, say, $25 to park with no pass out and no return to the lot later in the same day without repaying to park, more people would just skip it.

Anyone have confirmed start times for Friday's semi finals shows? I have learned the hard way that sometimes the DCI website does not have updated information on their "schedules" page. :worthy:

8:00 am for open and 5:00 pm for world according to the tickets.