Scouts Fan Can't Agree

..."Scouts fan can't agree, and can't watch it again".

Clarification: "Can't watch it again" looks kinda ugly on it's face. What I meant was....I can't watch it again for comparison's sake to see if I got it right or wrong.

Point taken: The thread in itself is not real productive now that I see it developing. Kind of the slippery slope.

Maybe the moderators will pull it. (I have no problem with that) Honesty meet sarcasm meet apology.

Apologies to the Men of Madison.

My opinion in this case may have been better kept to myself.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA pot, meet kettle. Irony at it's finest. :satisfied:

Oh and, by the way, it was fun watching you eat crow this evening. :worthy:

Dense much? I've said a few times last night that the Scouts outperformed Crossmen last night. See, some people are able to show some class.

..."Scouts fan can't agree, and can't watch it again".

Clarification: "Can't watch it again" looks kinda ugly on it's face. What I meant was....I can't watch it again for comparison's sake to see if I got it right or wrong.

Point taken: The thread in itself is not real productive now that I see it developing. Kind of the slippery slope.

Maybe the moderators will pull it. (I have no problem with that) Honesty meet sarcasm meet apology.

Apologies to the Men of Madison.

My opinion in this case may have been better kept to myself.

Ah, no biggie. We're all just really excited. I'm excited for XMen too, as they are obviously on the way up. And, we all spout off with our opinions - it's called passion. I'm still going to write DCI and tell them you should judge all captions next year

Edited by gellio

Exactly. It's like can this person ever say anything nice about the Scouts? I'm super thrilled for the WI corps tonight, and I dare say I'm jumping up and down over the Blue Stars tonight.

It's no different than thinking everything they do is amazing and if they don't score well the judges screwed them.

Ah, no biggie. We're all just really excited. I'm excited for XMen too, as they are obviously on the way up. And, we all spout off with our opinions - it's called passion. I'm still going to write DCI and tell them you should judge all captions next year

I am including you as a reference on my resume.

Thanks for letting me off the hook.

And Congrats.

It's no different than thinking everything they do is amazing and if they don't score well the judges screwed them.

Where have I said the judges screwed them? Where have I praised everything they do? Obviously, theirs is not the best show in DCI, but it's a lot better than last year. I'm thrilled. In fact, I think the only corps I've praised this year are Phantom and Crown.....and I'm thrilled for LaCrosse too.

And Congrats.

Nothin' to be off the hook for. I was just giving you ####. I mean, so what if you liked XMen better? The Scouts aren't my favorite this year either - goes to Phantom and Crown for sure. My usual favorite SCV, isn't even up there on my list this year.

And Congrats.

Nothin' to be off the hook for. I was just giving you ####. I mean, so what if you liked XMen better? The Scouts aren't my favorite this year either - goes to Phantom and Crown for sure. My usual favorite SCV, isn't even up there on my list this year.

Pretty happy I was wrong. I was sure Crossmen and Madison would trade places. Very happy for my guys, I love this show and think its one of the most exciting in the top 12. Crossmen and Colts fans sorry you could only make it this far. Hope next year is your year.