Phantom FTW.

I'm going to go ahead and say it. Phantom NEEDS to win tomorrow night. Seriously.

PHANTOM REGIMENT FTW.

Ok, I understand this thread is going to turn into an "I am Spartcus!" roll call, but seriously, that aspect is incredibly cheesy and the weakest part of the show......... LOL!

Either way...

Phantom Regiment was only .375 away from winning tonight.

Blue Devils pretty much maxed out their visual scores, and still PR was right behind them.

PR killed everyone in music, and took general effect.

If PR's visual scores were even with Blue Devils, they'd be more than .5 in the lead.

PR scored 5th in overall visual........they will have to do better than that to win at finals........they were a full point behind BD in visuals!!!

At least they have oppurtunity to earn more points, whereas BD pretty much maxed out their visual scores. If PR can close that gap, they can win it all.

But

Visual scores are harder to catch up than music scores, and although PR took first in Music by almost .5, BD still have room there to close that gap.

Basically, if PR is going to win, they have to pull off one HELL of a clean drill. Judging from PRs history in visual performances, I dont think its likely they will improve enough.

Its going to be extremely exciting!

I predict that BD are going to add another .35 to their scores, giving them 98.45

I also predict that PR going to add another .6 to their scores, giving them 98.275

BD are probably going to win by .2 or .3, although I'd love to see PR win it all!

I was going to go to finals this year, but couldnt afford it. ####.......I wish I could have gone.

Should have thought about that before putting this thread full of win up.

I AM SPARTACUS!

Ya, don't tell me what to do, kid. :thumbup:

Guest xsabers
Ok, I understand this thread is going to turn into an "I am Spartcus!" roll call, but seriously, that aspect is incredibly cheesy and the weakest part of the show......... LOL!

Either way...

But entirely integral to the story line and the legend that is what's his name...

But entirely integral to the story line and the legend that is what's his name...

I KNOOOOOWWWWWWW.... BUT!

Still think it's pretty cheesy... lol... I'm giving them a hard time...... lol