Thank you, fans

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how come everytime I see a pic of Sam Geati playing Sing Sing Sing I think "What a Pimp!"? (Thanks, Uncle Z)

Search "The Site That Shall Not Be Named" for Cavaliers Alumni old school cadence 2008 and check out Uncle Sam pimping HIMSELF!!!!!! :smile:

Cavies Alumni

Great Job! I loved the show. The old school uni's were cool. The drums were great! THe guard really super! But I must say I enjoyed the horns the most (I'm a soprano). Great sound!! Good stuff all around. Drum corps needs more satin.

Thanks again and thanks for the memories.

Randy Ferrie

Director MSARP

Randy,

I still remember Chris walking up to me after your performance and said "we got a lot of work to do to try to top that!"

I'll let others decide if we "beat" you :smile: but I can tell you I do think all that hard work paid off in the end. But there were some tough days. As I am sure you understand.

Re: music. My wife (who marched drum corps) told me when it was decided to form CAC888 "well, the Cavaliers are not necessarily known for your music like Madison is. What will you play?" Well, I can say we proved her wrong. She was dancing in the aisle with my 8 month old daughter that Friday night during Sing Sing Sing, loved the songs from the 80's (when she marched) and was choked up during Rainbow.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

p.s. sell you my sweaty satin blouse. It was HOT but the shako was even hotter!

Edited by dc oldtimer

So how come everytime I see a pic of Sam Geati playing Sing Sing Sing I think "What a Pimp!"? (Thanks, Uncle Z)

Sam's a pimp, 'cuz there were Cavaliers that couldn't make it to the field this year, but Sam brought 'em anyway...... :tongue:

2789127489_7e477dffab_b.jpg