Thank you, fans

I did. I saw your post in the other thread about the shout out.

It was kind of noisy out there as we were going on. People were yelling for a lot of guys on the field. It was a great feeling to sense all the love even before we played.

... and it only got better as the show went on.

You guys was on fire! :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. I saw your post in the other thread about the shout out.

It was kind of noisy out there as we were going on. People were yelling for a lot of guys on the field. It was a great feeling to sense all the love even before we played.

And I remember mentioning the shout-out to you during our telecon between finals shows on Saturday - whilst you were in the pressbox and I was calling you from the parking lot you couldn't see. :lol:

Edited by Gorgo

... and it only got better as the show went on.

You guys was on fire! :lol:

Thanks much.

It was a scream.

I would have been hating myself Friday night if I wasn't down there. I thank DCI.org for giving me the leeway to attend camps and some other time they allowed me to have with CAC.

Hey Mike,

You're featured prominentlyin the Cavalier Alumni Photo Album in Marching.com

Use link: http://www.marching.com/photos/2008-cavali...y-alumni-corps/

Cavies Alumni

Great Job! I loved the show. The old school uni's were cool. The drums were great! THe guard really super! But I must say I enjoyed the horns the most (I'm a soprano). Great sound!! Good stuff all around. Drum corps needs more satin.

Thanks again and thanks for the memories.

Randy Ferrie

Director MSARP

I watched the Cavs Anniv. Corps performance live on Fan Network. I must admit I got a lump in my throat and my eyes glazed a bit when I saw the portion of the performance where the Corps hoisted Old Glory up high and carried it proudly down the 50 yard line, with the guard beside, and the Corps marching right behind.

The entire performance was just wonderful. You all did yourselves and entire Cavaliers organization proud.

Edited by BRASSO

Hey Mike,

You're featured prominentlyin the Cavalier Alumni Photo Album in Marching.com

Use link: http://www.marching.com/photos/2008-cavali...y-alumni-corps/

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to check it out.

So how come everytime I see a pic of Sam Geati playing Sing Sing Sing I think "What a Pimp!"? (Thanks, Uncle Z)

Cavies Alumni

Great Job! I loved the show. The old school uni's were cool. The drums were great! THe guard really super! But I must say I enjoyed the horns the most (I'm a soprano). Great sound!! Good stuff all around. Drum corps needs more satin.

Thanks again and thanks for the memories.

Randy Ferrie

Director MSARP

Thank you, Randy. That means allot coming from you guys and the kind comments from the Kingsmen and 27th folks. I also appreciate the advice I got from both you and Scott during the buildup/planning. It made a huge difference in our approach to things. You guys all set the bar high, glad to know we moved it a little bit. Question is who will step up next....?

I never did get that flag made, maybe during this off-seaon since my activity level has dropped WAY off in the past week.